Students must have the following criteriaand have to sit for the selection test to join the course:
1. April and July students have to pass N4 level of Aiwa original test
2. October students have to pass N3 level of Aiwa original test
3. Students have the opportunity to sit for the test twice. The first opportunity is within 3-4 weeks after they arrive in Japan. The second opportunity is 3 months after the first test (July, October & January);
4. In the second test, April students have to pass N4 level of Aiwa test, meanwhile July & October students have to pass N3 level of Aiwa test.
5. Those who pass the second test will be transferred into the more advanced special preparation course.
P.S. Students will be selected to sit for the above test based on the following criteria :
a). Having clear purpose of study after finishing Aiwa, i.e. to study in Japanese public universities.
b). Having clear & valid Japanese language study history.
End-of-course Performance Objectives
a). By the of November in their second year of study in Aiwa, students will be able to get thefollowing scores in the following subjects:Japanese (300 / 400 points); Mathematics · Science · Social Studies (140/200 points); TOEFL (60/ 120 points); essay · interview (high writing &oral skills)
b). Students can get into one of the Japanese public universities after completing their studying Aiwa.